Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,221 (kr5,866) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 2 hours ago)