Cost of living comparison between Horsens, Denmark and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.995 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,294 (kr5,322) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)