Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,631 (kr6,355) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)