Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,009 prices entered by 427 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.438 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,082 ($1,255) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)