Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,488 (3,944 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)