Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 CNY / SBD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,061 (6,889 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)