Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 86% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,203 (HK$9,739) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)