Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,054 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 CNY / HKD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 84% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,031 (HK$10,657) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)