Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.157 CNY / BYN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,891元 (1,233 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)