Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 CNY / BYR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 13% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,268 (9,506,100 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)