Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01343 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 29% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,104元 (231,099 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)