Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01250 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,799 (303,898 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)