Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,529 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)