Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,100 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)