Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,492 in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)