Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.829 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,554 (AU$1,357) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)