Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.275 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,370 (AU$1,208) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)