Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,372 (GH₵3,570) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)