Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.385 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,558元 (GH₵4,012) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)