Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.621 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,931 (GH₵3,043) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)