Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,397 (GH₵2,102) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)