Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 584 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,907元 (16,532,669 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)