Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,847 (9,357,452 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)