Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09513 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,654元 (₨38,414) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)