Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,242 (¥135,142) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)