Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06224 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,287 (¥133,144) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)