Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05891 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,672 (¥130,231) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)