Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,432 (2,917 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (24 minutes ago)