Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,150 (€796) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)