Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.407 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,195 (€431) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)