Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,258 (€675) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (35 minutes ago)