Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,473元 in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)