Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,182 in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)