Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 956 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,443 (€1,073) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)