Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,438 (9,504 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)