Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,338 (8,356 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)