Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,336 (€917) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)