Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.846 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,080 (€902) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)