Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,857 (€999) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)