Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.894 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,989 (€1,012) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)