Cost of living in Hefei, China vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,024元 in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)