Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.881 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 85% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,771 (839 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)