Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.897 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,102元 (1,030 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)