Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01131 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 144% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,717 (947,272 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)