Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01313 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 199% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,351 (712,425 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)