Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01263 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 186% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,739 (850,005 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (38 minutes ago)