Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01193 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 180% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,753 (733,967 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)