Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / SOS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 184% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,915 (1,170,404 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)