Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,223 in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)