Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.866 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 57% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,890 ($858) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (43 minutes ago)