Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,718 ($845) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)