Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,236元 ($900) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)