Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,127 (€906) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)