Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,721 (16,728,321 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (28 minutes ago)