Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,996元 (16,892,663 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)