Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,264 (14,172,740 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)