Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,085 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)