Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,559 in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)