Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.016 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,172 (1,051 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)