Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.736 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 22% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,053 (1,116 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)