Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.915 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,317 (NZ$1,082) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)