Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.504 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,636元 (NZ$1,696) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)