Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.146 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,958 (C$1,352) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)