Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,592 (C$712) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)