Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.253 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,330 (C$1,205) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)