Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.143 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,634 (C$706) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)