Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.333 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,359元 (C$1,192) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)