Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,757 (€986) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)