Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06048 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,227 (¥53,358) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)