Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06173 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 189% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,181元 (¥229,724) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)