Cost of living comparison between Hamamatsu, Japan and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06507 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,341 (¥51,341) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)