Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,644元 (﷼ 28,163,580) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)