Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,407 (﷼ 28,606,697) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (24 minutes ago)