Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,229 (﷼ 10,459,258) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)