Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,242 (﷼ 21,563,863) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)