Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,564 (﷼ 30,310,260) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 2 hours ago)