Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.759 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,361 (8,379 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)