Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,299元 (¥118,191) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)