Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,950元 (13,328,567 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)