Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,524 (8,303,680 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)