Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,144 (2,843 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)