Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,873元 (4,284 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)