Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,314 (3,343 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (42 minutes ago)