Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,029 (3,752 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (about 1 hour ago)