Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 79% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,579 (2,939 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)