Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.932 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,275 (3,766 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (37 minutes ago)