Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05891 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,232 (¥139,739) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)