Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06024 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,505 (¥74,781) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)