Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06158 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,608元 (¥91,063) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)