Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05989 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,686 (¥78,231) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)