Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,532元 ($800) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)