Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.331 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,319 ($840) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)