Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.834 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,423 ($793) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (37 minutes ago)