Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,379 (₩557,008) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)