Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,153元 (₩1,490,457) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)