Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,330 (₩1,367,949) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)