Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,461 (₩738,174) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)