Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,726 (₨48,426) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (41 minutes ago)