Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10661 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,711 (₨34,812) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)