Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10750 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,239 (₨30,130) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)