Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09841 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,323 (₨43,929) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (44 minutes ago)