Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,679元 (₨38,969) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (40 minutes ago)