Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,337元 (₩867,620) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)