Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 3,964元 (2,168,876 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)