Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00182 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,533 (2,495,054 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (about 1 hour ago)