Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,919元 (854 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)