Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,778 (840 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)