Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.579 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,052 (768 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)