Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.283 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,455 (C$1,222) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)