Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,800 (R$ 3,006) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)