Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.128 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,405 (R$ 2,540) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)