Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.962 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,665 (R$ 2,888) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)