Cost of living comparison between Guaruja, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.981 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,841 (R$ 2,444) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)